L2 Hexwail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2 Hexwail

Gamesite forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Poison

Poison

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 1:47 am

Hey guys, I have been intrested in your server. After playing, it made me more intrigued. So here is my GM Application.

Sex: Male

Timezone: Eastern.

Availability Times: 7AM - 8AM Weekday Mornings, and 3PM - 9PM Weekday Nights.
7AM - 9PM Weekends.

-----------------------Experience and Talents-----------------------

Hello, I have worked as a GM and a Admin for many years, around 3 - 4. I have made my own games with Byond and have iconned, mapped, and a bit of programming.

I have made my own Private Servers: Dark Age Of Camelot, WoW, Habbo, RuneScape. I have even been a GM on a corporate game called Benign Online. I have also been a Forum Super Moderator on MapleLife, the first 100% Real MapleStory private server, it was closed down for copyright infringement.

I have also worked with computers my entire life. I can also make Forums, and Banners, and GFX. I have worked with Photoshop for 2 years.

I can somewhat code, I can icon, and map. I have good people skills and I know how to deal with problems. I believe I am very qualified for this job, I have been with this server for a good amount of time.I am very active and I love to laugh, and help others.

I have made my own Naruto Anime Byond game: NCOTLS, but sadly it failed, because of lack of players. I am currently working with my friend to make a brand new 100% original Naruto Game called Naruto Oikkou. My Private Servers have been very successful.

If there is any other information you need to know please just ask me I would be glad to tell you. If you need me to go more indepth on what I can do I can I hope you review this application and make a reply, Thank you.

Sincerely, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Cooze
Admin
Cooze

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 5:44 pm

hi, im Head gamemaster here, atm we need more players not GMs, but i dont know sense u got that good of experience, so i will talk to h0f (admin) about it...

btw as u see on my signature ... i love Naruto Smile
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.L2hexwail.com
Poison

Poison

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 12:37 am

Ok, cool. That sounds great. Is you name "Cooze" in-game? If so I'll talk to in-game, if you want.
Back to top Go down
MasterAsia

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Not accepting Applications anymore sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L2 Hexwail :: Hexwails Forum :: Announcement-
Jump to: